Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

CEP817: Technology Needs Analysis

In the creation of my Big Kahuna I have decided to use quite a few technology tools. First, I am using weebly to design the website. I have used weebly before (in a limited capacity) but am enjoying relearning it and many of its features. Additionally, I have been using the following "tools" in the design and content of my site:

Scribd (to embed documents into my site)
Facebook (created a page about the site and activities)
Padlet (to create an interactive wiki which I embedded into my site)
YouTube (videos -also embedded)
Paper.li (which will be embedded later and will consist of a "paper" covering social activism stories)

I am sure there will be many more....but these are the primary ones so far. I had never used scribd or padlet before but neither required much effort to learn how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment