Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Forgive my ranting, or don't....

My 2nd class has started and I'm excited to see what it brings! I'm ready for the challenge.  Speaking of challenge-I'm still working on my "official" grad school application (due April 1st).  Right now, I'm enrolled in the classes on, well,  sort of a "conditional" basis-as a lifelong student in the certificate program.  However, I have to apply for and get accepted into the official MAET program (no pressure!) if I want to continue in the classes. 

I'm very excited to report that I finished my last class with an A--4.0!!  That is some serious motivation.  I mean-I would have been concerned if I hadn't done well-and wondering if I picked the correct program.  So far, so good.

I do want to take a minute to have a little rant (think of it as the stress and pressure of balancing work/school/family!!!) Lately, I have been reading more "comments" on various websites, forums and via my RSS feed.  I think perhaps this is a bad idea.  I've been getting very frustrated with the grammar and structure of others' posts.  What I mean is that I am noticing a communication pattern among "younger" generations that is making me feel OLD!  I have read comments that have actually made me stop and wonder if they 1) mistyped or 2) were using a different language (and no I don't mean Javascript or HTML!) That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment