Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wikispace

Another assignment completed.  In this assignment I had to create a Wiki (which I didn't really like).  I can see how it could be great for setting up a "classroom" but I didn't really know what to put in it since I'm a non-teacher.  Here is what the top of the page looks like:


All I did was add a video about how to create a wikispace, link to this blog, and a link to my Delicious stack. On the bottom of the page:

I just gave a space for collaborators to comment (2 classmates and my professor have been invited) as well as a navigation space. 

Since I have no intentions of really doing anything else with it at this point, I didn't want to get carried away with useless content.  I am not a large fan of Wikipedia because it is difficult to determine the source of information.  However, I could see the application of a Wikispace to get a discussion going on a particular topic among students.

You can view it here.



http://educationtechie.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment