Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Professional Learning Plan

So as I reflect, I think that as a non-teacher I have come a long way in this class. I believe that I often struggle more with coming  up with ideas for lessons than the actual tasks themselves of using a new tool or applying theories and principles. I spent quite a while in my free trial version of Camtasia Studio today creating a screencast only to have it freeze my computer up and never "produce" my media. After restarting the program several times.....I finally had success!!

Here is the link to my screencast. 

2 comments:

  1. Great screencast Rachael! Sounds like you have learned a lot and are accomplishing lots of goals for yourself! Congrats on the grad school acceptance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the recording problems...that type of stuff always happens with technology.

    I really love the idea of Edusim but you're right, it is harder than it looks. I can never get it right when it comes to inserting video.

    I hope you have a great adventure at MSU.

    ReplyDelete